Advisors have the option to sort the client module by connection status or other data such as their name, email, or documents.
Advisors who run their practice through Link have a lot of clients to manage. Advisors can find a client profile in three main ways:
- Searching in the search bar.
- Searching by connection or "friendship" status.
- Searching by client information such as name, email, messages, or documents.
To find clients using the search bar:
- Type in the client's name in the search bar on the home dashboard or in the client module.
To sort clients based on connection status:
- Press the drop-down next to "Status" on the home dashboard or in the client module.
- The options include:
- All: Includes every client that fits in one of the drop-down categories
- Accepted: Clients on Link who have accepted their friend request and made a profile on Link.
- Pending: Clients who were sent a request to join Link but have not yet done so.
- Not Invited: Clients who have profiles made by their advisor but have not yet received an invitation to join Link.
- Awaiting Response: People who have a Link profile but have not yet accepted a friend request, such as a secondary professional.
To sort by client information:
Advisors can search for their clients based on information such as their name, email, last login, messages, and documents.
- Press the drop-down next to "Sort by" on the home dashboard or in the client module.
- You will see the entire list of sorting options. Select the information you wish to sort by.